Erritsø Church by Fredericia

Before Erritsø Church was built in 1898, the site was occupied by one of Denmark's Late Medieval churches. Erritsø Church was restored in the 1970s, and is now characterised by its light, beautiful colours. The font and ceiling above, as well as the crucifix and altarpiece, all originate from the old church.

Share this page

Last updated by

VisitFredericia turisme@fredericia.dk
 

Contact

Address

Bytoften 2
7000 Fredericia

Phone

+45 75943885

Fax

+45 75943427

Transport

Coordinates

Longitude : 9.6998192999
Latitude : 55.5481561